Sunday, March 17, 2013

Big boy

I have lots of blogs to catch up on, but since I took a pic on my phone tonight I can do a quick post before I forget... It was a fun busy day celebrating our sweet 7 year old Mae today, but Judah had some big boy moments tonight I want to remember. After bath time he was streaking around without his diaper & it become obvious he needed to potty. We ran to the bathroom & without any drama he went poop on the potty. This resulted in a huge party by his sisters... Anna rewarded him with a huge valentines sucker (no measly m&m like the girls got when they potty trained) & Mae said he did it especially for her birthday. Wow- what a gift! We arent ready to potty train yet but it was still exciting. After that hoopla, I decided that since he had been doing so well sleeping in his big twin bed for a couple weeks we should take down his crib. I wasn't sad at all about that, but Anna was doing her best to make me sentimental... She kept saying, "wow mom, this is such a big deal. We all slept in that bed as babies & now you are taking it down for the last time! You better treasure that Judah... Before you know it he will be going off to college. Not that I think he could get in to any good schools... He still runs like this (she demos his goofy elbows out toddler run).". Thanks Anna! :). Big day in the Dayton household!

No comments: