Documenting the car trip... the kids were great, epecially considering that bad weather leaving FtWorth added a couple hours to the trip up. Thankfully we broke the trip up into two days since our youngest little traveler only slept 30 minutes the first day & 15 minutes the second. I can't believe that Tom & I have created 3 wonderful NO CAR NAPPING kids! We were thankful for God's protection during the bad road conditions leaving north Texas and for a sweet, short visit with Tom's brother, Josh, who is working in the panhandle. We met him at a restaurant for some hugs since he wasn't able to be home for the holidays. On the way home we drove straight through. Tom took the girls & made it in 12 1/2 hours. Judah & I rode with my parents & it took us 14 hours, in which Judah slept a huge 20 minutes. Thankfully all of the kids were great on the trip thanks to lots of car activities, movies, & tons of snacks.

No comments:
Post a Comment