We loved the family retreat as always - friends, beautiful camp, smores, hayride, kickball, zipline, & family games - all great stuff! Our Saturday started off with Jenny's Run for Hope to benefit the Greg Pearson foundation. I wish I had more pictures, but I was running the one mile with Mae. Tom ran with Judah... he tried to climb out of the stoller whenever Tom would try to catch up to the pack yelling, "Judah run now!". Anna surprised us all by running the one mile with friends & finishing in 9 1/2 minutes - great for a girl who has never trained for a run! After that we headed out to Riverbend retreat center. This year Mae did the zipline twice & was begging for more. I spent most of the time chasing Bub around camp, but the girls had a blast with their friends. I don't have many pictures of Anna because she's gotten to the "too cool to hang around my parents" age already. My goodness. Tom did a great job leading worship with his guitar on Sunday & then our fast weekend was over. Already looking forward to next year when Judah is out of the "run away from mom as fast as I can" phase of life. :)
Mae & her cute ziplining partner Cam
Sweet Lauren & Anna
Bub doesn't cooperate for family photos so we only got one - too bad Daddy's face is totally in shadow
Judah is in awe of all big boys - he & sweet friend Parker


1 comment:
Oh, love these pics. Looked like so much fun. Mae is adorable in that zip line rigging.
Post a Comment