Monday, May 28, 2012

Judah at the Zoo

A friend invited Judah & I to the zoo last week & I jumped at the chance - Judah had never been!  We haven't had passes in a few years & I forgot how fun the zoo can be with one this age.  He was captivated by all of the animals & I loved hearing thim make their version of animal sounds.  He was happy just to be outside, but when I got him out of the stroller & held him up to see the gorillas, or giraffes, or lions - his whole face would light up.  He would smile big then roar, or growl, or meow - whatever he thought was best.  :)  When I'd put him back in the stoller each time he would say "more!  more!" until we'd find something else to see.  I forgot how easy & sweet it is to just have one to pay attention to - it was a great time to just soak up my boy.


He kept making this face at the fish & turtles??? Maybe he thought that he was doing fishy lips.







1 comment:

rhonda said...

Our all boy boy. He is just such a little chunky monkey. Can't wait to see him this week.