Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mae's Birthday Interview

Favorite foods: macaroni, rolls from RHCC (Wednesday night dinners), popsicles

Favorite games: checkers, fishing pole game

Favorite toys: computer, Kit - AG doll

Favorite things to do with mommy: snuggle in her bed, play games, help change brother's diapers

Favorite things to do with daddy: go to the daddy/daughter dance, play balloon pop up, jump on the trampoline

Dream day: have a birthday party, eat popcorn & m & m's & mike & ike's, spend time with mommy

When she grows up: be a teacher, not get married so she can stay with us forever (oh my)


How can this sweet girl be 5? It has taken me a while to do this birthday post because little miss is always in bed when I get the chance to get on the computer. I was determined to get this done while she was awake today! What would our family be like without our Mae? She adds so much joy to our days. Although as I type, I have just sent her to her room for the second time this morning because she's grouchy -that is a huge exception! She is tired because I let her go to the grocery store with me last night... she wanted to push her own little cart around Kroger & be my helper. She followed along right behind me & commented over & over, "isn't it fun to do things just the two of us mom?" Although she adores her baby brother, I know she misses her mommy time. I sure am going to miss all her giggling & helping (she actually loves to change diapers and help me clean) next year. She has reminded me every day that she is now old enough for Kinder. Sigh.

2 comments:

rhonda said...

No, it can't be that next year she will be in kinder. Maelyn's sweet, gentle disposition and infectious giggle just makes her a joy to be around. Can't wait to see what this year brings for our Mae Mae.

Alyssa said...

We love Maelyn so much!! So thankful to have her in our lives...Camryn and the rest of us love her dearly!