Monday, April 18, 2011

Introducing Baby Paige

Welcome to the family baby Paige! This little cutie was born last Tues, April 12th. She weighed 7 lbs 7 oz... the same as Judah at birth, hard to believe that looking at the pictures of the two of them! We praise God for another healthy little one. Someday Paige & Judah will be cousin playmates - I have a feeling these two third children will get into lots of trouble together someday.


Grammy & Dingdaddy with four of their six grandchildren (the big girls were at school).




We kept Madison for the weekend while my mom took Leah home so that Josh & Jeni could have a few days alone with Paige. When I brought her back Jeni & I did an Easter photo shoot with these eggs that she bought. At one point Paige rolled out of the egg (a total 360) - we felt bad for her but couldn't stop laughing at the little "hatchling". Too cute.





1 comment:

rhonda said...

Just love, love those black and whites that you did, Amber.