We praise Him because over the past two years He has brought comfort & peace even when we weren't getting the answer to our prayers that we wanted. He kept saying "not yet" each & every month, but He brought us such contentment with our family.
We praise Him because 6 months ago we got to a great place of joy in how He had created our family, so even though we decided to leave the door open for Him to do whatever He wanted, we gave away & packed away all the baby things in our house. It was actually a sweet time to think back to the girls babyhoods when going through those baby clothes boxes.
We praise Him because His ways are not our ways & His timing is not our timing. We had "moved on", but He had another plan. We'll let these two little smiley faces tell our big news...
In the days since, they have both been very sweet & concerned about their sibling to be. Anna told me that she is "infinity more excited about the baby than field day" & asks me to be careful with my tummy when I leave the house. She also said during a storm this week that when the baby comes & sleeps upstairs she wants it to be her responsibility to go in & pat the baby back to sleep if he/she is scared of the thunder. I think that I'm going to have two little mommy assistants!
We would be so thankful for your prayers. This little boy (could it possibly be?) or girl (more than likely :), will arrive sometime in the first half of December. An amazing Christmas present from the Giver of all good gifts!
12 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! I am BAWLING over here. That is awesome news. God's timing is always perfect and His ways are always right!
The video is priceless. You will have two precious little helpers. They will be able to help out more than you realize!
You have such a special little GROWING family!!! Hooray!!!!!!
Awesome, awesome, awesome!
Grammy has been waiting for this to hit the blog and I loved the video. It was a bonus for me since I had seen the photo of the sweet smiling faces in front of your clever "reveal" of the great news.
In the months since you found peace about your "party of four", God's plan was at work for this moment. How great is our God and the plans he has for us.
We are beyond excited in Aggieland and can't wait to see if the maroon and white will be in boy outfits or for our growing "Brownie Troup" as Dad calls all the grandgirls. Either one will be perfect for these excited grandparents.
Love you all,
Mom
What WONDERFUL news!! That video is absolutely precious...what a treasure for your girls to have that memory captured forever. Congratulations to all of you!
Amazing! Oh, how I love Him! Love how He keeps bringing us to knew realities of how He is at work in our lives. He is good - we are SO excited for you guys!!! Praying God's richest blessings on you...
I've been thinking about you all week! I am so very excited for you! What an amazing journey the Lord has brought you & Tom through. One that I'm sure will minister to many others in the future. Congratulations and yay! :)
I am SOOOOO, SOOOOO, SOOOOO excited for you guys! WHAT an answer to prayer! God is so good and you will be an amazing mama of three! I hope you are feeling better with this little peanut than you have in the past! Praying for a wonderful, healthy pregnancy!
Congratulations! We found out about Coen 2 months after we got rid of all of our baby stuff. If you find out it is a boy and you don't mind hand me downs, I don't mind mailing stuff. Keep the Blogworld updated.
Sweet sweet post!!! Glad the sono was good and you have a healthy little baby. This is still my favorite piece of good news in a season of hard times for so many that I love!!! God is so good!! Can't wait to meet Party. : )
LOVE the video! So glad I actually checked your blog for the first time in months :). We can't wait to meet this new baby Dayton who has been prayed for & anticipated for literally YEARS!!! We love you all!
So excited for all 4 of you and can't wait to meet little "Party" or "Rosalee" in December. When we told our boys about Scott coming to our family...Sam wanted to name him Franklin if it was a boy or Marty if it was a girl. Seth thought we should go ahead and pick it up right away at Babies R Us (he thought you could buy a baby there in addition to baby stuff).
We are so happy! Praying for a smooth 9 months and a healthy baby boy or girl!
What great news- congratulations! We will be praying for you and the baby!!
congrats!!!!What amazingly wonderful news!!!
Lydia
Post a Comment