Sunday, May 16, 2010

Preschool Program


Our little turtle has completed another year of preschool! Time flies way too fast. She's has had a great year. Her teachers were a perfect combination of warm & cheerful, yet firm & structured. It was a also so much fun to have Gabe, Camryn, & Katie in class with her. Last week they had their spring program & the turtles got to perform one of Mae's favorites - "go, go, go". I always consider it a success if no one cries or leaves the stage, and a bonus that they all smiled & participated! We got her "me" book on the last day this week and I couldn't believe how much she'd changed from her first day picture. Bittersweet!


1 comment:

rhonda said...

That's the sweetest little turtle I have ever seen. So glad for her wonderful experience this year. Can't wait to see her me book.