Monday, February 9, 2009

I almost forgot!

Blurb is fixed! I checked early last week & they have updated their program so that it is compatible with Blogger again. So, if you are wanting to print your blog, I'd quickly go to blurb & download the new version of booksmart to "slurp" (upload) your blog... you never know when it might stop working again. I formatted mine all last week & sent it off to be printed. I'm so excited that I won't have to worry about accidentally erasing my blog & that the printing process was easy & cheap. Good luck!

** Edited to add: since I knew I had all of 2007 & 2008 in my book, I was brave enough to change my template. It's a little busy but I like it! Changing it did, however, make me loose my link list - so sorry if you aren't on there anymore! I am trying to find everyone's link & get it all added. :)

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Interesting! I downloaded the software last week but haven't started it yet- hope I don't have a problem!

da momma said...

ooo cool!!! Thanks!!

brianchante said...

I love the new look. I totally didn't know it was your blog I had clicked on. I have a couple of friends with titles close to yours but I got confused with the new look.

Sarah said...

I'm hoping I'll be brave enough to try it! Thanks...any btw...I love the bunny day at the zoo! You're such a good mommy (as if there were ever any doubt;))