
I know the main event is tomorrow night... but I just got the time to post these pics from this past weekend's fun Halloween party with our small group. As you can see, Mae is a cute little clown this year. I made this costume for Anna when she was two, and I'm so glad that Mae likes it. Until this week she kept telling everyone who asked that she was going to be a chicken for Halloween - don't know where she got that idea. Anna insisted that she wanted to be Rudoph the Red Nosed Reindeer. We had to get a little creative... her "harness"/belt is a door hanging decoration from Hobby Lobby w/ a glued on "R" in red rhinestones. She loves it!



These little stinkers were hilarious! After the big kids took bites out of most of the apples, they found them & made up their own version of bobbing for apples. They would reach in, grab a half eaten apple, take a big germy bite, and then throw it hard to splash their friends! This went on for a long time - lots of cooties were swapped - they end up soaked, and Mae had to become a half dressed little clown. Love those saggy (but dry!) training panties. ;)
4 comments:
OH my goodness that is the cuttest little clown and reindeer ever!! I love the desire to be Rudoff!! My nephews would so be all over that if they thought it would be possible!! Miss Mae is getting so big. It has been a long time since I have seen you guys. Hope all is well. Have fun tomorrow night!!!
Their costumes are too cute! And the apple sampling was pretty funny to see in person.
Love the costumes! The whole apple bobbing cracks me up! It continues to be a favorite....yuck!
Aww! What cuties! :o) Love their costumes! Hope you all had a happy Halloween!
Post a Comment