Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Pumpkin Patch Fun

Last weekend we enjoyed Anna's only three day weekend this fall semester by visiting my parents. Each year we drive out to our favorite pumpkin patch & farm, about an hour from their house. My brother, his girlfriend, & her nephew met us there - a special treat for all of us. A few pics to remember...
Going to pick out pumpkins with Uncle Mike. Mae kept throwing them down saying, "this one's not perfect" in a disgusted voice. She's learned a few lessons from her sister.

Mae on a pony... she was so excited to get to ride - she kept saying, "I'm riding Balentine just like sister" (Anna's favorite horse at her lessons is Valentine).

Last year, Anna loved feeding the cows on the hayride, this year not so much. She wanted nothing to do with those slimy tongues - I can't blame her.

This goat would be living in our backyard if Mae had her way.

Dingdaddy giving Mae a lesson on cow milking.

We bribed the kids with Halloween candy for posing for a pic. Mae & Aydan were so silly... Anna sat like a statue earning her candy.

Thanks for spending the day with us Uncle Mike & Krystal! We love you!

4 comments:

rhonda said...

I'm just loving this blog thing. I look back at old posts whenever I need a little granddaughter fix and love to see the new ones. It was great having you guys here this weekend and a double treat to have Michael and Krystal be able to join us for the day. Do you think 4 times on the pony rides was enough for Anna? I don't think so!!! Mae was really cute bobbing up and down on that pony. Her grin was worth the pricey entrance fee, but I think they should have thrown in the goat too.

mom

Linda said...

What fun Amber! I just love this time of year. What beautiful pics! :o)

Whitney said...

The picture of Anna & the cow made me laugh outloud! Too funny!

da momma said...

great pics! Pretty girls!! I love this time of year