I'm always suprised at how big she looks - in person she's my baby but she sure does look like a big girl in pictures! I love this precious girl... she's just joyful to be around (she's two, so of course she has her moments!) & I can't help but smile when I watch her. She tells us all the time that she's 6 years old & will be going to kindergarten tomorrow. Thank goodness that isn't true! In real life, she's LOVING her ladybug preschool class... I have to ask her come back out & give me a kiss because she runs in without looking back.
She's little miss manners most of the time - her favorite phrases are "please my can?" & "say 'welcome Mae Mae'" anytime she says thank you to you. Other things we hear a lot "I'm berry hungry" about a thousand times a day & "I berry want to..." - everything she says is preceded with VERY. She has such a sweet heart - yesterday she found a forgotten package of sweet tarts in her diaper bag & all she wanted to do was take them to Anna when we picked her up from school. She is constantly talking - today she asked me if she could pretend to feed a pigmy marmaset (from Diego) - I don't begin to know how to spell that - but I'm always surprised by her vocabulary. I write all this down not to brag on her, but to remember someday what a precious two year old she was. We are so BLESSED!
5 comments:
What a beautiful girl! I love the light skin, light hair and light eyes! What a sweetie!
Aren't children such a blessing! I live for my days, I can't imagine life any other way...I look at my little almost 3 year old and get sad wondering why time is flying by so fast...I just want to hold onto their innocence.
Your girls are so beautiful Amber! It was so good to hear from you again, I'm so happy to reconnect with you again!
You are blessed- she's precious! Both of your girls are!
And wasn't the JBF sale great? I got a bunch of stuff for Austin (not as much clothes since he's a boy, but lots of other stuff!)
Maelin is so precious! We are so blessed to know and love her. Camryn loves being a ladybug with her...and I am so thankful that they are having so much fun :)
Ohhhhh, Amber....you are just in soooo much trouble with those beautiful, beautiful girls! ; ) You are going to have to be beating the boys off with a stick before very much longer!!! I love all of your "quotes" from Mae! She's just precious!
Post a Comment