Monday, June 23, 2008
Nana & Pappy's visit and Dress up
We were so thankful that Nana & Pappy got to come & visit for the weekend! The girls had so much fun playing with their grandparents. Suzi came up Thursday morning & Anna was so excited to get to go do some birthday shopping. Her favorite gift - her bunny got an Ariel costume from build a bear. Goofy, I know, but she sure does love that bunny and has asked for that costume for her every time we've gone to the mall. Tommy flew in Friday night and got to spend all day Saturday with the kids and Sunday playing golf with Tom (hot, but they had a great time). We thank God for such wonderful grandparents for our girls!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Those pictures are sweet. Where did you take them at?
Your girls are so sweet! They take beautiful pictures!!
Love the pictures. They did great.
Precious pics- who took them? I especially love the one of both of them taken from behind!
My mother in law took the pics with Lana's camera... we had to borrow Lana's bc my brother in law took hers on a trip with him and my digital is slower than Christmas! She's a great photographer (even when my girls aren't super posers). I won't post where I took them bc I try not to post locations on my blog (it is local), but email me if you are curious & I'll tell you! :)
love the pictures! Where did you get their little skirts?
Wow! I am impressed with the pictures! I might have to find out from you via email where she took them. Pretty location and prettier girls!
Beautiful pictures! The girls look adorable :)
All the pictures turned out so cute:)
Those are the most precious skirts. The pictures are beautiful!
Those are the sweetest pics! You think my boys would dress up for me in frilly skirts and let me take their picture? he! (just kiddin - I think we'll stick to denim and t-shirts at the Vaughn house!)
It is so great to have a chance to catch up on your blog! This is the first chance I have had time to be on the internet without racing through emails, etc....oh it is so nice to be home!
My favorite picture is the one of them side-by-side, face to face, up close...that one is PRICELESS!! I love it!
I loved catching up on all that the Dayton's have done in June.
Hugs from Deer Park,
Jen
Post a Comment