Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Gender reveal


So, so fun!  We loved getting to be a part of Uncle Mike's gender reveal party.  He & Krystal are having their first baby after a 5 year no-baby-season in my family so I'm sure we will be celebrating every step of the way!  The whole "have a party to reveal gender" trend wasn't around when we had our pregnancies & it was actually a blast.  Mom & I decorated their house & served fajitas, but of course the highlight of the party was the huge black balloon with the important secret!  Jenny & I were so stressed that we might accidentally pop it on the way home from the party store but thankfully it stayed intact until the big moment.  Both Mike & Krystal's reactions were priceless & we are thrilled to be having a BOY cousin on my side of the family!










No comments: