It's the end of an era! As I type this, I will be sending a child to preschool for ONE MORE DAY tomorrow. It's the last day having a child with me at SCP. Anna went to Circle of Friends at Legacy for 2 years, then Mae & Judah have done 7 combined years at Southlake Christian. Next year I still plan on teaching there, but I will be arriving & leaving every Tuesday & Thursday all by myself! I'm not even sure what that will feel like! Judah has loved his preschool years here. He has a precious group of friends & we have been blessed with awesome teachers. Every day I get at least 3 or 4 bonus hugs when his class passes mine (gone are the days when I had to hide from him because he would cry if he saw me during the school day). His class sang "my God is so big & so strong & so mighty" & then each answered 2 interview questions before "graduating" with their certificate.
Judah's favorite part of preschool: "snack time"
When he grows up Judah wants to be a: "pizza guy"
What can I say, the boy loves food! Amy & Celina, his zebra teachers, said he's answered that he wants to be an engineer all year. For some reason at graduation he changed his answer to pizza guy. He told Tom it's because they make a lot of money! He'll be quite the catch!
Can these two look any more than a little married couple? Goodness! Such cuteness.







No comments:
Post a Comment