Friday, May 29, 2015

This & That

What we  have been up to lately...


Mae chose her own outfit for Rock & Roll day during Boosterthon - she insisted on the fake hair that Nana gave the girls years ago for dressing up.  You go girl!

She also got braces recently & her teeth have already changed a ton!  She looks really cute with her rainbow rubber bands.


 After years of prayer, BABY RUBY CAME HOME!  We pulled the girls out of school to welcome Julia & Corey at the airport.  She could not be more precious & we praise God for bringing her home to her forever family.




 Mae got to go to Pine Cove on the church elementary retreat with church friends & 4 neighbor friends.  I went as well & survived the snake prank by the boys cabin & the monsoon during pitch black attack.  Fun times!




Judah likes helping me make brownies - wonder why?

 Judah's spring program at preschool... "whether is rains, whether is pours, wherever I go, I will trust the Lord!"  So much cuteness.


Anna's 6th grade class in youth group at their spring retreat.  I hear they played frisbee with a dead octopus & all kinds of other shenanigans.


No comments: