Monday, November 18, 2013

Out of the mouth of Judah

Conversation at dinner...

T:  So... Mom & I have decided that we will pay you girls $5 for each A on your report card.
J:  I want to get paid for an A!
T:  Do you have any A's?
J:  Yes!  See?  (extends out an empty hand)
T:  That's an A?
J:  What's an A?
T:  So, anyway.  Girls, half of this money has to be put into a savings account.  This is not to just spend, it's for something big like a car or college.
J:  Or a dinosaur!
T:  No, not a dinosaur.  This is to motivate the girls.  Do you know what motivate means?
J:  Yes, when you go to the store and buy a motorcycle.

The girls are saving for their first car & for college.  Judah is saving for a dinosaur & a motorcycle.  Awesome.

Also, this morning when the girls got out of the car Judah said, "no, I don't want Mae to go to school!  She's my precious!"  Mae tells him all the time that he's her precious boy... so now Mae is his precious. I love it.

No comments: