Monday, November 4, 2013

Judah - isms

Oh this boy.  How can you be such a stinker & so adorable at the same time?  He is a pro at both.  A perfect example is lil sluggers class.  He loves it, but also loves to make me crazy each week.  He is fully a two year old... if you put a blue bat in front of him he wants the red.  If you tell him to field the orange balls he pouts that he wanted blue.  And so on & so on.  Every week he gets taken to the bathroom for a spanking.  Every.  Week.  After that he usually shapes up & realizes that I'm not kidding when I say "you get what you get & you don't throw a fit".  After his "attitude adjustment" as my dad called it growing up, he usually gets happy.  His favorite part of class - the very end when they get to pick their color of bat & ball & then hit a home run.  That & stamps at the end of class of course... especially if he gets the "light man de queen" stamp.  Speaking of his friend "light man"... more of Judah's favorite phrases:

Light Man De Queen - Lightning McQueen
Minja turtles - Ninja turtles
Do you wanna go around the block?  (a million times a day)
No way who say - No way jose
I'm gonna win you! - I'm going to beat you
One last song, one last show, one last dessert (while holding up one finger in front of his face - sometimes the middle finger)
Is it time to get our gwirls yet? (from school)
I can do (xyz - go to kindergarten, ride in a boosterseat, use a knife) because I'm gwowin bigger - ya see?  while he stretches up as tall as he can
Yes sir mister sir (always to me, not to Tom)
Chicky chicky wok chicky wok (while shaking his bottom - a song from preschool)
Can I play ya phone? (all. day. long.)
He's a twouble mak-ah!  (about all the bad guys on cartoons like swiper the fox)

We love you Judah stinker!

No comments: