Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June... the month of cousins

 Somehow June has almost past us by... maybe it has gone so quickly because we have crammed every minute with cousin love, cousin play, cousin squabbles, & cousin giggles.  Just a couple of days after school let out Grammy brought Madison & Leah up to enjoy Summer Spectacular with us.  This year was Joseph... amazing!  I'm actually looking forward to the DVD coming out to watch the awesome musical again - even though I'll get to hear it 6,000 times from the back of the van.

A couple of days after they headed home Nana brought Kelly to spend time with us & attend sports camp. Another week of fun... the kids entertained themselves all week & completely destroyed the playroom in the process, but they had so much fun.  Each night I taught in the mini camp, Tom coached  basketball, & the girls attended cheer camp.  I got horrible pictures (why don't I bring the good camera for performances?!?) - but the all 3 did great learning their moves, stunting, & dancing.  Super cute.

If that wasn't enough crazy cousin time, the girls are now in San Antonio living it up at Nana & Pappy's with their Pullin cousins (Seaworld, movie theater, etc) & then will spend time with Leah & Madison again at cousin camp next week.  Whew - that's a lot of cousin drama & love packed into one month!













No comments: