Finally, a full 7 days into June, we wrapped up another school year. I know that I was done that last week, as were the kids & teachers - it's June people! The last few days were full of awards ceremonies, popcorn & donut parties, reading & movie days. God was so faithful & the girls both had wonderful 1st & 4th grade years with sweet teachers & friendships.
The last 6 weeks Anna was recognized as the "kid with character" in her class - Mrs. Kemp chose her because she said that she "epitomized respectfulness, has a calming attitude, and is always gracious to others". Those things are always a work in progress at home, so it was very encouraging to hear that she displays those traits at school. ;) Very proud of that sweet girl!
On the very last day I surprised the girls with a facebook organized block ice cream party - hopefully a new annual tradition. Bring on summer!
The last 6 weeks Anna was recognized as the "kid with character" in her class - Mrs. Kemp chose her because she said that she "epitomized respectfulness, has a calming attitude, and is always gracious to others". Those things are always a work in progress at home, so it was very encouraging to hear that she displays those traits at school. ;) Very proud of that sweet girl!
On the very last day I surprised the girls with a facebook organized block ice cream party - hopefully a new annual tradition. Bring on summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment