Monday, December 10, 2012

blogger help?

I haven't posted in a while because I'm having a blogger issue... when I try to post pics it says that I have reached my storage limit & I will have to pay a monthly fee.  It's not expensive - just a pain to keep up with.  Also - it says that pictures under a certain pixel size (800 by 800) don't count against your storage limit, and all the pics on my blog for all these years are under that size so I don't know how I've suddenly reached the limit.  Anyone else figure this issue out?  Is there a place that's storing big photos (other than the blog) that can be deleted?  I'm sure I'll just bite the bullet & pay the fee if I can't figure it out because I love having this family record.  I print our blog every year & the girls read the annuals over & over.  I don't have time to figure it out with a holiday to do list as long as my arm, but after the holidays I'll get some new posts up one way or another.

1 comment:

Holly said...

The same thing happened to me last week. I bought it because I blog for the blog books. I think I have seen Kelly S comment on this situation on facebook or maybe her blog. I have not had time to look into it or figure it out. I just didn't want to get anymore behind than I already am.