I uploaded pics from my phone a few weeks ago (after washing my last phone with a load of sheets - I'm trying to be better about backing up my pics). I had to add these pics to the blog to give a few snapshots of real life. Anna isn't in too many pics - she doesn't love me taking them of her - esp when she's not posed & looking just so - a teenager in the making.
Judah wanted one of sisters markers in the van - love that she chose to give him black. Even his teeth were black.
Lemonade stand at the Bread fundraiser garage saleOne of many pinterest projects we tried this summer - chalk paint
Chillin in the backyard - we spent tons of time here until it hit the 100s
We managed to keep the garden alive all summer - not a good year for tomatoes, but the herbs did really well
Bub got to learn all about time out this summer. When he wouldn't stay in the corner anymore I started putting him in "baby jail"... until he figured out how to move the jail. He's crying here because he moved his "cell" across the room but couldn't reach the basketball to throw in the net
Fun swimming with the cutest bumble bee - Addison
The girls played so well together this summer - usually making a huge mess in the process. This is part of their hair salon. Judah endured many hair appointments. They usually set up a distraction for him (basketball goal, etc) so that he could get his hair fixed. Luckily no scissors were ever involved.
Each night Judah asks for kisses from the girls, and he loves for them to read to him. This is the last picture we have of him with puppy paci - his best friend & comfort item for months. It dissappeared one day never to be seen again - we guess he must have thrown it in the trash.
2 comments:
Loved them all. So glad you did this post with random memories. I sure didn't know that "Bubba" disappeared. I'm really sad about that and I may just cry now.
So cute! I love the picture of Addison and Judah at the swimming pool together. Sweet little monkeys!!
Post a Comment