I love that these pictures show the two sides of our sweet Bub... such a big boy with his backpack, and yet still such a baby with his sippi cup. This spring I realized that Judah & I both were ready to be back at SCP for so many reasons - for one I just missed being up there since Mae started school - it such a positive, sweet place. Also - Judah doesn't enjoy hanging out at home unless he can spend almost all his time outside which doesn't work well with our weather or my getting anything at all done. I thought that he'd love the activities, friends, & change of scenery at preschool... and I'd love the adult interaction & having some extra mad money/saving money. One week in, I'd say it was a great decision. He has done so well! No crying, he's comfortable with his sweet teachers (who he knows from church), and he's napping on his nap mat like a pro. His class is 8 boys & 2 girls - most of whom he knows from church - so he's getting lots of friend time. I'm loving it also. I rotate to all of the 4's classes to create a third teacher for center time in each room. I love all the 4's teachers, so it's great to hang out with them. The preschool does an amazing job of making it a fun & rewarding place to work... so I think that we will both have a great year.
the "monkey class" teachers - Ms Brooke & Ms Lisa - they have their hands full but do everything with a smile! Love the looks he & Addison are giving each other.
2 comments:
He just looks so big in these shots. Hold up, Judah. Not so fast.
The picture of our two monkeys totally makes me laugh :). So thankful that Addison and I get to spend our Tuesday's and Thursday's with you two!!!
Post a Comment