Friday, December 2, 2011
Judah first birthday party
I really don't even want to write this post - because I am pretending like you really aren't going to turn one in a couple of weeks! I guess I can't deny it since we had a party for you. :) We decided that a friend party in December might be a little crazy (especially since you have no idea it's your birthday yet). Instead, we thought it would be fun to celebrate with mommy's side of the family at Thanksgiving & Daddy's side at Christmas. Grammy made this cute "Judah" tree for you & ordered a gig'em Aggies smash cake. Even though you were really feeling crummy we went ahead with the party after Thanksgiving lunch. You weren't too impressed, but did eat some of your cake. There were some tears at times, but some really precious smiles too. After cake we tried to get you to open your gifts (a reveille pillow pet, train, cowboys jersey, bibs, elephant ball, weeble wobble toy, little people's santa house) but you were DONE. Thankfully you perked up when we took you to campus for march in. It was a short but sweet party to celebrate you - our perfect almost one year old boy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment