Kaelyn & Zeke
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
San Antonio
On Memorial Day weekend we headed down to SA to visit Tom's family & attend Jenny's wedding. God was so gracious to us - I was very apprehensive about the car ride with Judah since he is not a car sleeper AT ALL - but he did awesome. He only slept about 30 minutes of the 5 1/2 hour trip each way, but he didn't cry on the way down & only about 10 minutes on the way home. Heavenly - thank you Lord! We had fun hanging out with Josh, Mandy, & their boys on Saturday until Nana & Pappy made it home from their vacation in Europe. We were thankful that they welcomed us this weekend & babysat during the wedding dispite their jet lag! On Sunday we got to see Uncle Matt & Aunt Pris & her kiddos, and I couldn't resist getting some family pictures while we were dressed up. Unfortunately a lot of the close up ones got nixed because I had lipstick on my teeth (don't look too close!)... that's what happens when you try to get yourself & 3 kids all looking cute at the same time. Oh well, the ones of the kids were precious. Anna: almost 8, Maelyn 5, Judah 5 1/2 months












Nana & Pappy with all 8 grandkids... L to R: Dylan, Kaden, Judah, Logan, Maelyn, Presley, Kelly, & Anna
Jenny's wedding was beautiful... a testimony of God's faithfulness & a sweet time to celebrate joy being restored. Jenny & Brady did a great job of making the event a happy one while honoring all the family involved including Brad & Sarah's parents & relatives. Jenny looked gorgeous as always! Praying so many blessings over this sweet family of 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Always love reading your blog, Amber...and love the pics! Hey - I bet a little bit of work editing could get that lipstick off!! Send them my way if you want...I'm learning how to "clone" stuff out with pictures :). Seriously. If that is the only thing wrong with them, it is fixable (I think!!)
Post a Comment