Thursday, June 2, 2011

Anna's letters

These are letters that Anna wrote to her teachers with their end of the year gifts & those that she received from them. I just wanted her to have them in the blog book for her memory bank...


Dear Mrs. Y, You've been such a great teacher this year this year was propley the best year of school I had in Kay Granger! You have teached me a lot this year. Things you teached me to do: plain circle map, all kinds of maps, to give you daily hugs! Thank you Mrs. Y!

Dear Mrs. Buce or as I say Mrs. Math Master, youve been a great teacher this year I have learned so much math and science thank you! Things youve teached me to do: math strategies, science stuff, OWL chart thank you! I can't believe it past by already Math Master!

Sweet Anna,
You are a gem - a bright star that sparkles in the sun. I have loved your wonderful hugs. You have worked so hard & I am proud of you! Love, Mrs. Buce

Anna Banana,
I love, love, love you! You have been so sweet and special to me! I've been so blessed to have been your teacher. You are so wonderful and I am going to miss you terribly. Come visit next year! Love, Miss Y

1 comment:

rhonda said...

Somehow I missed this post. This is such a sweet thing to keep. Haven't we been blessed for God to watch over Anna and put her in places where she can feel safe and grow?