Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Adventures in eating
For the past week or so we've been letting Judah try his first tastes of real food. I know that the mess will get old quickly, but for some reason I just love little babies with food all over themselves. I love their expressions when they eat, how they smear themselves with food like they are giving themselves spa treatments, and this time how fun it is for the girls to join feeding their baby "bub". So far he has gummed apple slices, banana, avocado, & baked sweet potato. We've also spoon fed him mashed banana, brown rice cereal, & pureed avocado & sweet potato all mixed with breast milk. I think the avocado has been his favorite. We are looking forward to seeing the differences between this chunky monkey & his sisters - will we finally have an eater in our house? We are hoping to hear, "can I have seconds of..." instead of "how many bites to do HAVE to eat to be finished?" at our table!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh wow, your last sentence sounds SO familiar! :) Hope the good eating continues. Way to go, Judah!
Love the banana treatment for the foot. It is such a pretty foot so it must be working
Post a Comment