
How can it be the LAST year of preschool for this cutie?! She started her third year at a preschool we love... this year she'll be a zebra. She was all smiles on her first day. She is in a class with two precious teachers & lots of friends from church, so I know it will be a great year for her. As a cherry on top, Grammy got into town the night before & got to go with her on the first morning. We asked her at the end of the day what her favorite part of the day was & she said, "getting to take my shoes off & line up!" (for the indoor playground). It doesn't take much to make her happy!
2 comments:
What a great couple of days. I felt so blessed to be able to share milestones with you guys and the girls. What fun watching Tom help the girls "surprise" you with your birthday cake, seeing Mae walk in so confident to her new school year and to share lunch with a very excited growing up 2nd grader. Being a grammy just gets better and better.
I love these pictures...Amber she is just too cute! And, I love the bracelets. Zeke really appreciates them too....glad to see another child that seems to be a jewelry fan like mine. I had to make Zeke remove the 45 silly bands (not an exaggeration) from his arm before his first day of school. :)
Post a Comment