Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Baby update

My first belly picture for baby #3! This was last weekend at 14 1/2 weeks. I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow & couldn't be more excited for our sonogram in 2 weeks. We are praying that this baby cooperates & we get to find out if we are going to be bringing home a little brother or sister. Anna & Mae have strong votes for a girl, but we'll all definately be thrilled either way. I am feeling better & am much less queasy these days, but I'm still waiting for the second trimester boost of energy. I had really bad insomnia with both of the girls' pregnancies, but we are calling this baby my "sleeping pill". Every day that I can I take a one to two hour nap and still am ready for bed by 10.

Our tests that were run a couple of weeks ago all came back great, and so far all of my checkups have gone really smoothly. Every time I've heard this little one's heartbeat I am in awe all over again that God has given us this gift & unexpected blessing. So, so thankful!

No comments: