

I'm not sure I could even put a guess on how many hours my girls have spent riding these stick horses. Anna's is named Sancy & Mae's is Lucky, and they are like members of the family. Last week Tom's company got some free rodeo tickets, so we pulled the girls early from school to go since we missed that event when we visited the Livestock show (too expensive). The girls really soaked it up, and have been reenacting it ever since. While Grammy was in town, they put on a very elaborate rodeo show in the media room with homemade tickets, signs, costumes, lighting, and music. It was a hoot! I'm a little embarrassed of these pictures where you can see the tv that my girls "cleaned" with a baby wipe in the background, but I love how excited their little faces are. The video is dark since our media room is chocolate brown, but this gives you a little taste of the barrel racing event. Yeehaw cowgirls!
1 comment:
What a great visit. Who knew how those consignment sale horsies would come to be so well loved. Love the imagination at work at the Dayton's.
mom
Post a Comment