Just a quick Maelyn funny... she loves to "read" to me since she sees Anna reading to us each night. Recently she was reading from her Beginners Bible in the story of creation. She told me in a very serious voice that God told Adam & Eve that they could eat from any tree in the garden except for the "shake-a-nut tree". Then, that mean snake came along & tricked them into eating the fruit from the "shake-a-nut tree" and they got in big trouble. I tried not to laugh at her little sing song voice when she said that part - I have no idea what she is thinking of - maybe a song about the coconut tree?
Our Mae makes us smile like this all the time. I'm sure that every single week I have at least one person (preschool teachers, BSF teachers, friends) tell me what a joy that she is to be around. We feel the same way! I tell her often that God has given her a special gift of joy & laughter that she can use to His glory. She is such a bubbly, giggly, joyful little gift. Such a blessing to our family!
1 comment:
I am so glad you got the picture! I meant to send it you...I thought it was just precious! We are very thankful for Maelyn at our house. :)
Post a Comment