Friday, August 15, 2008

Pics from our last week

This post is totally random, but I wanted to upload a few pics from our last week. Below - Maelyn & Addie had a little run in with a purple marker in Anna's room. A first for both of them. When we were scolding them they both were grinning and doing little dances - it was too hard not to just laugh & take their picture. These two are going to get in heaps of trouble together some day.
This was my Martha Stewart moment for the week... I made a pot pie for my neighbor and one for our family. I totally messed up the crust on theirs, so I decided to keep that one and try again on to make theirs more presentable. For that reason, ours was in a flimsy disposable pan. Just FYI, those don't hold the weight of a pot pie very well. As always, dropped food falls messy side down. This is a pic of my oven after I scraped out a pound of filling. Most of it oozed through the crack between the oven & door onto the floor. After the oven cooled I had quite a mess to clean up. Just wanted to share what a talented cook I can be. :)

My favorite... we got to go see Becky & sweet baby Eden last night. What a precious little girl! Anna couldn't get enough of holding her. God is so good!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Priceless Marker pictures!!! And listen to you making dinner for your neighbors...you're such a good neighbor! Sorry that you had such a mess to clean up though!

rhonda said...

No post is random when it features my granddaughters and their adventures.I go to these pictures and smile whenever I need a boost or just want to get that "happy heart" that Anna and Mae talk about. Keep posting pictures and stories of these gorgeous girls.

mom