Monday, February 18, 2008

Sweet & Sassy

Mae's first hair cut!

Anna took the picture below... she was really sweet and encouraging to Mae as the stylist worked - she kept saying, "You are doing so good baby sister! What a big girl!"








We survived our first hair cut! Actually, I thought Mae would cry & squirm because she hates for me to fix her hair, but she thought today was all great fun! We made an appt at Sweet & Sassy hoping that all the extras they do would distract her (I usually cut Anna's myself), but she just sat & grinned at herself in the mirror. The stylist just trimmed all the ends & evened up the back bc she said that fine, white baby hair is the slowest to grow in (you can say that again!). At the end they spray their hair with sparkles & put a shiny glitter star on their cheek. Mae was most impressed with the sucker of course. Our baby is growing up!

7 comments:

Whitney said...

What a cutie! I'm glad the experience was a good one! Anna is such a great big sister! :)

Monica said...

How sweet your girls are. I am sure they are not always perfect, but you sure could fool me!! You also got your hair cut. It looks good. It may have been that way a long time, but I don't see you that often. Sweet post.

Sarah said...

Too sweet! I love that Anna was such an encouragement...how precious! I just sent you an email (I think) so hopefully we can get together soon!

Kendra said...

Just added you to my "blog roll" list! Yay! Welcome to blog-land - I look forward to keeping up with your family better now. Sure do love your sweet Anna, and look forward to watching Brady and little Mae be buddies as well!!

Emiley said...

So cute! Both of your hair looks great! We know ALL about that fine, slow growing, cotton top hair!! :) Caroline's hair has surpassed sweet Savannah's! Sweet girls....

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber--loved the pictures (and I think Anna may have a future in photography!) :)
You are all beautiful! I need to try that Sweet & Sassy place.

da momma said...

They look like princesses!