Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

We had such a wonderful Christmas - God is so good! We got to see the excitement in both of the girls this year, which was so fun. Christmas is just the best through the eyes of two precious girls! We got to celebrate with my family in Fort Worth - they all came up the weekend before - and then with Tom's in San Antonio. Just wanted to share a few fun pics from our last week...

The girls in their Christmas pj's by the tree...
Anna's Santa gift - a princess scooter (fortunately Santa didn't bring her other requests -the "real pony" and "a puppy that my mommy will take care of")

with Daddy on the gator at the ranch

I caught her putting this one back on the cookie sheet - I hope that was the first one she licked...

another fun gift from G & G...

Mae was very sick the week before Christmas when I moved the tree from the study to the family room, once she recovered and was "back on her game" (our sweet curious george), it was time for the tree to return to the attic! Here she is enjoying a few more minutes in her new hiding spot as I undecorated.


On anther fun note - Daddy finished the girls swing set this week! Hurray Daddy! Here are the girls decorating their birdhouses to put their own touch on it - can you find them in the pics below?




5 comments:

rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rhonda said...

That "park", as Anna called it, turned out great. I can only imagine all the energy that will be used up in that backyard. I'm glad that Dad and Josh got to help with the roof and put their mark on the project too. We had such a great time with you guys during Christmas. It was wonderful for all of our family to be together for at least part of the holiday.

Whitney said...

Great pictures! The first one of the girls together is just precious! And the cookie licking one made me laugh out loud!!! :) Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Kylie said...

Hey Amber,
I know you and some other girls did the breast cancer 3 day walk last fall. I'm thinking of doing it this year, can you give me any tips and would you ever do it again? Iread your post about it....I'd love to do it, but I'm really nervous....what do you think?
Thanks-
Kylie Miller

Monica said...

Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas. Poor little Anna I can't believe you didn't get her a dog for mommy to take care of. That is funny!! I never did comment, but I was also impressed with your christmas lights. I bet your girls loved them.