Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oil Ranch

The girls & I made the trip to College Station this weekend to enjoy a fall weekend with my parents... the highlight of the trip - Oil Ranch! God blessed us with wonderful weather & great company - we got to meet Jenny, my college roommate, & her two kiddos there. Zeke is almost 4 & Kaelyn is 8 months - it was so fun to get to hang out with them & watch Anna and Zeke play together. Jenny is an awesome friend and it was such a blessing to spend time with her. Oil Ranch is like a pumpkin patch on steroids - there are pumpkins of course, but also horse back riding, hay rides to feed cows, a petting zoo, rides, a miniature train, and more.

Trying to pose for a group picture was a lost cause!
I'm still new to blogging & have no idea how to turn this cute picture!


Mae entertaining Kaelyn


Petting the turkey was all fun until he gobbled, then Zeke screamed bloody murder! It was hilarious!


I think I see expensive horse back riding lessons in our future, Anna already has a passion for riding & could have done this the whole time.

6 comments:

Emiley said...

Looks like fun!! That is too funny how much Anna likes to ride horses.

Smang said...

How fun! What a great trip! Everyone looks so festive and you were definitely blessed with great weather. Ang

Julia said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! I always love to see pictures of your girls - they crack me up. The oil ranch looks like so much fun! We'll have to plan to do that one of these years.

Lana said...

Love that Anna is so into horses. That is so neat. Looks like yall had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Amber,
I was so excited to see you at the 3Day! Congratulations. Email when you can and we'll get caught up.
Love, Erin
P.S. You and Jenny have precious kiddos!!!

Anonymous said...

erinshiver@gmail.com