Monday, October 15, 2007
Clueless!
Ok, so I'm clueless when it comes to computers. My sweet husband has to help me do anything more complicated than checking email or surfing the web. This is the main reason why I haven't become a blogger. Only in the last month or so did I even realize that almost everyone I know blogs, and since then I've had so much fun getting to know my close friends better & meeting some new ones whose faces I recognized from church. I fear that this won't be cute or even remotely figured out for some time - whenever I disappear into the study my kids find me in two seconds flat... Maelyn begins emptying the desk drawers & Anna begs to play a kid's computer game. Oh well, I'm going to give it a try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment