Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Fun
















I guess I'll just jump in & start somewhere! We've been enjoying the almost fall like weather for the past week. We made a "scary-crow" on the front porch (Anna called them that her first fall & was terrified of them until this year, Mae on the other hand calls him "Daddy" and sits in his lap every chance she gets). We also made a trip to the Flower Mound pumpkin patch. The girls loved seeing their favorite characters, riding the barrel train & hayride, and running amuck in general.
In the first pic, Anna is standing by her favorite princess - Ariel. Next, you can see Mae with her "monkey tail" on. She's so quick that we have to keep lots of tabs on her! In the pic of Mae kissing Minnie, she kept calling, "Oh Toodles" from MM Clubhouse - so cute! You can see Anna's bow in the window picture, that was before she lost it in the haybale maze. I had to crawl around on all fours looking for it, and we both ended up with a million chigger bites. Avoid the mazes!







5 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

I am happy to be your very first comment! Happy blogging and welcome to the club. ;)

Jen Mall said...

Welcome to blogging...should be fun!

Lana said...

YEA!! I am excited to get to check out your blog. Love all the pumpkin patch pictures :)

Brooks Inc. said...

Amber-

I love it that you are doing this...so fun to see pictures of your sweet girls.

Love you-

BJB

Brooks Inc. said...

Amber-

I love it that you are doing this...so fun to see pictures of your sweet girls.

Love you-

BJB