I am a horrible picture taker! I don't have a single group picture of Thanksgiving. I do have a cute one of the grands with Grammy & a few from a photo shoot on campus that we did for a last minute Christmas card picture. It was a great holiday though... different from years past. This was our first holiday without Mamaw. A bittersweet time for all of us. Sweet in the memories she gave us -- she was definitely our Thanksgiving matriarch! I am so grateful for all of the years that I got to enjoy with her & that she will be a loving presence in my kids memories as well. God is so good & knowing that she was in perfect peace & happiness in heaven was so comforting. Because of the circumstances, it was just our immediate family this year which was nice in its own way. The cousins loved their time together & it's always awesome to spend time with my brothers & their wives... even if the puzzle I brought did torture them! They were up until 1am Friday night determined to finish it!




No comments:
Post a Comment