Saturday, December 19, 2015

Judah's Last Feast

Judah woke up sick on his last preschool feast day.  Like, coughing his head off sick.  At 3am.  He came into our room saying that he was coughing so much that he couldn't sleep.  I mistakenly thought if I put oils on his chest & put him on the couch with blankets & a cartoon turned on low volume he would fall back to sleep.  Wrong.  When we came out at 6 he told us in a crazy, manic voice, "when my cartoon went off I didn't know if I was allowed to watch what came on next, so I turned on the Wii.  I've been playing since 4-O-O!"  That's Judah code for 4am.  Oh my word.  Still no fever, but he sounded terrible & was a total grouch by that point so we sent him back up to bed.  The feast is such a crazy day to get a sub so sweet Daddy took the morning off work to stay home & let Judah sleep off the Wii hangover.  Thankfully around 11 he woke up much improved, so Tom brought him up to school to share his last feast with us.  Eventful day!






No comments: