Randomness from the end of 2014...
Over Christmas break we spent a lot of time hanging out a home... a few of the things we did to keep ourselves occupied: the girls & I taught/retaught ourselves to crochet using you tube videos. I made that headband on Mae & a few pairs of boot cuffs. Mae & Anna were able to start on a headband but didn't finish up before school started back up. Maybe a project for the summer. We baked a lot (Judah "helped" with clean up), the girls made elaborate projects & messes in the playroom including this version of Santa's sleigh - pulled by our radio flyer horse of course. We had an at home spa day where the girls chose hairstyles for me to try from Pinterest, & Anna had her first baby sitting gig keeping sweet Gwen (also known as the easiest, most laid back baby on the planet).





A few more birthday pics of Bub... on his actual birthday I took him to Lego Land at Grapevine Mills. While eating lunch we discovered a Wii demonstration in the food court & he got a few turns on the new Mario Kart game. A 20-something guy sat down next to Judah to race him... and LOST. Judah didn't want him to feel bad I guess & leaned over to say, "It's ok. I just picked a really fast car." Sweet boy! He also got to take donuts to his preschool class as a birthday treat. The last pic is of Judah at Hobby Lobby with the future "Mr. Fluffy Pants". A friend gave me the idea that she stops any whining or begging at stores by offering to take a picture of her kids with any toys that ask for to add to her cell phone "wish list". Works like a charm! Every time we would go into Hobby Lobby Judah would spot this orange monster by the checkout & ask to take a picture with it. Thankfully Santa was able to get him this for his stocking (not that we need another stuffed animal to add to the ridiculous collection we already have, but I had 3 pics of Judah with this same monster on my phone!).





No comments:
Post a Comment