A successful sleepover in the books! These girls where so sweet… I was glad that I suspended my "I'll never host a sleepover again" rule (having 10 6 year olds for Anna's birthday sleepover years ago almost ruined me forever). The party was cute & simple… a craft, pizza, cupcakes, gifts & a Frozen sing along. Getting them to actually go to sleep was a little tricky, not because they were being naughty - they were just so excited to be together. After a couple of hours sitting in the playroom reading my kindle all but one girl was finally out. One little school friend decided to have her mom come pick her up, but Mae got to spend the night with her the next weekend so it worked out.
It was so fun to hang out with this silly crew. These girlies are often overshadowed by lots of big sisters when we get together, so I loved seeing their goofy personalities shine through. The next morning started bright & early - the girls woke up at 6! Since we had to get 4 dressed & out the door by 8 for softball that probably wasn't a bad thing. So thankful to get to celebrate Mae with these sweeties.


No comments:
Post a Comment