I have been a horrible picture taker so far in 2014… but these are a few cute ones from the rare moments I have remembered my camera. The first is Mae's Outer Space 2nd grade musical. She had a small part "rapping" about the solar system. ;)
Grandparent's day lunch with Grammy
Valentine's day party for Anna's class… she asked me to be her room mom this year. Since this is my last chance to be involved with her at school in this way (pretty sure they don't have cutsie parties in middle school!) I took her up on it. It's been more planning/emailing than I expected, but I'm so thankful for the chance to experience these last elementary school moments with her. Tom & Charley were watch dog dads that day so they got to attend both girls parties. Judah came with me to set up Anna's & unfortunately was coming down with a cold so he was snuggling with Daddy the whole time.
Love my sweet 5th grader!
No comments:
Post a Comment