
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Eat, eat, then eat some more!
So much of our trip revolved around eating yummy food - lots, and lots of it! It was really the perfect trip for a woman who is 7 months pregnant... lots of relaxing, decked out breakfast buffets, lunches, fancy dinners, and waitstaff bringing virgin Mango-tango drinks anytime you wanted. Their staff really was so sweet - they loved to say, "of course, this is your home" & "my pleasure". Several times I wouldn't even order a drink & one of them would show up with some fruity drink & say, "good for you, no alcohol, for the baby!" I was in heaven. It was great to spend time eating with my family, enjoying some meals just Tom & I, and getting to know Krystal's family better... all with no cooking or dishes!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment