We couldn't get enough of this beach. Tom & I don't really even consider ourselves beach people - but the water was just so beautiful, and laying around on the private resort beach was so relaxing. I spent lots of hours reading, doing my Bible study, & just watching the water. Tom & the guys got to sail & kayak a few times, and the water was the perfect tempature to cool off. Every once in a while a wave would bring a whole school of fish that would swarm around you. Paradise!


On the beach before the wedding

Josh & Mike
1 comment:
What a great job you did documenting the wedding. I am in major "mango tango" withdrawals here and could use another shrimp cocktail right now. Thanks for posting a little of this and a little of that. Now that we know all the best spots for the most yuumy foods, do you think Tom and Dad would let us go back maybe next week?
Post a Comment