Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day of Mae's School & Anna's Grandparent's Day

Could she be any more happy that school has finally started? I think she would have driven herself there if I'd let her. To add to the excitement, Grammy was in town to help me this week & she was the "shining star" on the very first day. The next day she spent about two hours playing "turtle class" with Grammy & all of her stuffed animals.




Sweet turtle girlfriends - Katie & Camryn. Her friend Gabe got there shortly after this as well. So much fun to have church friends in class!

She has two really sweet teachers this year - Miss Kelli & Miss Melanie

Another reason for Grammy's visit was Anna's grandparent's day. I wish that all of the grands could have been here - but in just a short week & half we get to go to Disney with Nana & Pappy - yeah! Dingdaddy needed to work, but we were so glad that Grammy could come. I know it made Anna's week.
Love this silly face - these two are such sweet friends!

1 comment:

Jenny Wims Sullivan said...

I love the pictures...the one of Mae at the top is priceless....I absolutely love it. Too cute!