Well, I've officially given up on the blog. I'm sure that's been obvious to my 2 or 3 readers for a while now! I discovered last year that I can no longer easily print my blog into a book. The program I had been using for 6 or 7 years no longer exists. I had hoped that I could keep blogging & just cut & paste the photos & entries into an iPhoto book, but it's a pain in the neck to do it that way. I went back & printed all my favorite pics from 2016 into a chat book (simple photo book from your phone), so now I'll just have to do the tedious work for 2015 of getting my blog entries in to a book. Now that I know that, it seems pointless to keep blogging. I'll have to find a new way to keep up with pics & family memories.
I still visit my blog page every so often to look at links to other blogs I love to read. I'm tired of looking at Judah's poor busted chin so I'm putting up a cute picture from Honduras last summer just for something different! So long blog world! It's been nice knowin ya. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment