Monday, October 21, 2013

Nana & Pappy's visit

Tom & I got to attend a benefit dinner for his company a couple of weeks ago... a rare night out with his parents watching the kids - such a treat.  The theme was cowboy up (I don't normally wear plaid on a hot date :) & it included a steak dinner, silent auction, & live performance by Mark Schultz.  Corey & Julia came as well so it was a really fun double date.

I'm so blessed to be sharing life with my awesome hubby... as I tell the kids often - he's my favorite!

The same weekend Nana, Pappy & Kelly also got to come with us to participate in Jenny's Run for Hope - a benefit fun run & 5K for the Gregg Pearson foundation.  Most of us ran the 1 mile, but Anna & Tom completed the 5K - her first.  They did so well - I was so surprised that they finished in 37 minutes - awesome for her first long run!

Thanks for coming Nana & Pappy - we loved seeing you!







face painting from the race

movie night


No comments: